This is the church at Rapaki (which is a settlement between Governor’s Bay and Lyttelton).
According to the Christchurch libary website:
“The church was opened on 4 May 1869 with a multi-denominational service at which hymns were sung in Maori and English. The church has been supported by the Anglican, Presbyterian and Wesleyan ministries and is still used today for occasional services. Centennial celebrations of the church were held in 1969”. Source: http://christchurchcitylibraries.com/TiKoukaWhenua/RapakiMarae/